the bitch

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
A beach traveler, day dreamer, dream achiever.

Friday, August 27, 2010

i love poetto

Poetto is the most popular beach in Cagliari, Sardinia... I already fell in love the minute I step my foot in the white long sandy beach, clear water, odd-shaped cliff of Poeto. It was September 1998. I remember, since the begining of May, everybody skipped school, and you can find that everybody in Poetto.



To reach poetto, you simply have to take the P public busses from via roma or anywhere. I takes you along the poetto coast in just 20 minutes ride.





I went back there in 2006. Still pretty, more crowded especially on sunday summer day. Not to mention, the beach was perfect to spot beautiful crowds as well




We were just playing, enjoying the sun, and it was very relaxing.



No comments:

Post a Comment